IOWA WALLEYE MAGAZINE IS BACK!!
you missed out on this popular monthly publication, now's your chance
to get caught up! You can download 1 year's worth of issues in
just a few minutes. That's over 200 pages of walleye fishing
information from countless hours of fishing and documenting...
Iowa Walleye takes you on a rollercoaster ride through the
walleye waters of the Hawkeye State. Iowa Walleye includes...
detailed information as we take you along in the boat to catch walleyes
on places like, Rathbun, Three/Twelve Mile, Big Creek, Storm Lake,
Casting Rivers, Spirit, Okoboji, Brushy, Clear Lake and a few other places!
- Biologist interviews and discussion on a wide array of topics.
- Detailed chronicles as we fish the I.O.W.A circuit from spring to a State Championship Victory.
- Articles revealing some walleye catching strategies to help you in Iowa's waters.
- From ice fishing to soft water, 365 days a year and it's first hand Iowa experiences!
- You will find some extremely valuable tips for increasing your walleye knowledge in the Hawkeye State.
I've received a good number of emails with questions about Iowa
Walleye. Here's an idea of what you'll read by downloading...
- First ice at Clear Lake and Three Mile.
- We get into some nice eyes later in Winter on Brushy, Big Creek, Three Mile, and Twelve Mile.
we explore a few popular dam sites for early spring. You get a
listing of 30 productive dam sites around the Hawkeye state to check
- Come along as we spend a few days pitching at Storm Lake.
- We fish at Rathbun and Clear Lake during post spawn.
dog days we catch walleyes on Rathbun, we also fish Spirit Lake
and Clear Lake and show you how we put suspended walleyes in the boat
during this time.
October we go to the Iowa Great Lakes and fish weeds, structure, and
open water basins en route to an I.O.W.A State Championship Title.
the late fall period we take you along to Big Creek as we put some big
eyes as well as eaters in the boat. Night fishing is
good in November and we'll go to plenty of places to show you how it's
Iowa Walleye Magazine sold for $24.00 when it was ink on
paper. I'm offering one years worth of issues in PDF form
now for just $12.95. These are the exact issues, including
pictures and graphics of the original.
- There's a lot more
in the way of Biologist interviews, baitfish dynamics, and articles to
help you fish under a wide array of conditions in diverse habitats.
This is a special offer that reveals many basic and
advanced fundamentals about Iowa walleye fishing. The price will
go back up soon so take advantage today. Click the button to be
our secure order form. You can pay with paypal or any credit
card. The entire process only takes a few minutes...